Sunday, March 16, 2008

On the Road Again......

I remember wishing I would travel more. Haha be careful what you wish for, I have been running all over the place lately and loving it. I am currently in Washington DC. It is an all Felicella woman trip. Just my mother, sister and myself. I loved walking the green lawn of the Mall. I could not help but to think of all the amazing things that have happened on that same grass I was standing on. We are literally surrounded by our nations history. While gazing at the White House today my sister found a button. We had to push it. It made us both giggle. We waited but no one came to let us in. Must have been there day off. Goodtimes..
Door Bell to the White House


Other than that things have been busy busy as usual. The Shutterbabes had there first outing. What a blast!! There shall be more updates soon. I am such a bad blogger.

No comments: