Monday, March 17, 2008

Another day in Washington

We had another busy day in DC. The architecture here is beautiful. I stood in front of the Capitol Building and just kept saying wow! I wish we had more buildings of that caliber in this country. I also saw the Wright Bros. plane and many other wonders of air and space. My brain is full, my legs sore and my lips chapped from the breeze. Also I ended the day with coffee and cheesecake. Could I ever ask for more? I think not. I look forward to a day full of art later this week.
Blocked Doors
Department of Justice

3 comments:

andrearunsnow said...

love this one. I came close to having late afternoon coffee today, but it wasn't meant to be. Keep the updates coming. A full day of art is def. something I would like to read about.

bill h said...

Have a fun time. You should catch the fdr monument, it's my favorite. Also, Holocaust Museum, one of the best ever.

Don't OD on history though

Anonymous said...

Well written article.