Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Two Art Openings this weekend!

Hello Dallas! Well art making, printing and framing has been taking place in the nooks and crannies of my home studio. I am honored to have been asked to participate in two group shows that open this Saturday, July 25th. Here is the info come on out.

HCG Gallery
: HCG Summer Selections 7.25.09 - 9.05.09
Escape to Freedom © erica felicella photography
"Escape to Freedom" © erica felicella photography


Dunn Bros. Coffee
: Pow! Zap! Kunst!
We were asked to produce a piece based on certain words. Mine was Zap!, I visualized the world of technicolor movies and kitsch. I also managed to get two more Kunst artists in the picture!
Cat Fight © erica felicella photography
"Cat Fight" inspired by the word Zap! © erica felicella photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin's expression is priceless! This is a great piece and I love to see V&K at their super villan best!

Cari

Cindy Chaffin said...

I'm so entirely in love with "Escape to Freedom," that I might have to break open the ol' piggy bank and purchase it...that is, if it's for purchase.

Me luvs you Erica...you talented-ass beeeeyooootch....