Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Packing up to hit the road one more time for Labor Day Weekend

I am grabbing my cameras, and maybe even some lighting for this trip. I am heading south again, this time to the Frio River in Concan, Texas. I would tell you where that is but I do not even really know myself. I hope for a great photo hunt adventure. Meanwhile, back in the big "D" I have been working away. Trying to keep up with myself. Haha, if it was not attached I just my loose it somedays. Amen for key hooks. I am in the process of cataloging and preparing to produce a couple more bodies of work, self publish a couple more books, and more I am sure I am forgetting. Below is "The Happy Bullets" in print. Shot on location in 2008.
Cliff Dweller August 2008 - Happy Bullets

1 comment:

Faztastic said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this spread. Congrats!