Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weekend of 2.01.08 - 2.03.08

Skates
What a weekend! For all of you in the Dallas area that grew up Roller Skating, get over to White Rock Skate Center. It is the real deal all the way down to the paint scheme and hokie pokie. A bunch of us went rolling on friday for Andrea's birthday. Although I was terrified to have wheels on the feet at first, I slowly transitioned back to the 80's thanks to leah and her scruncie. All I can say is those Robert's can roll!!

Tree Carving Day
Saturday the weather was amazing and Alison and I grabbed my camera equipment and went out to the La Reunion land. It was the first annual tree carving. Artists were on site with chainsaws, ropes, harnesses, and much more. People were taking guided walks through the woods with guides from the discovery gardens. All in all a beautiful way to spend a day! Click here for more information on La Reunion.

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

fantastic of you two come out. glad you were there. thank you from the bottom of my heart!!