Monday, February 18, 2008

Analog Soul

I have been missing something when I go out and shoot these days. So I decided to pick up some film and a camera that holds it. I went shooting this last weekend in Oak Cliff. I can not remember the last time I had that much fun. Slowly walking and observing, using a light meter, not seeing my instant results, and being more selective. I have no idea what the images will look like and I love it!!! I picked up a new scanner today for all of this film. Haha I know I am such a hipocryte but how else can I load them on flickr. Maybe I am just a half analog soul. Anyway I started to look through my older film binders and scanned one for a test. I am really looking forward to Spring and new possibilities!!!
The Return of FilmThe first Scan in a long while.

No comments: