Friday, February 1, 2008

Photo Outing in the cold 1.31.08

Riding a Cow
I have begun to take weekly excursions with my camera around town. Yesterday was the first one. I had no idea what was brewing outside while I spent the morning working away in my office. I threw on a few layers and headed to pick up Andrea. My car was being pushed by the wind as I drove along. I started to think, I may not have enough layers on to stand in this cold. Haha like anyone who knows me thought that could be possible. Anyway we drove along from location to location working quickly so our fingers did not freeze. I have always wanted to photograph the cows in the park between the levees so we went. Keep in mind that the space between the levees acts like a wind tunnel. All I can say is brrrrrr... It was a ridiculous idea but we shivered and giggled the whole way as our eyes teared from the brisk gusts. We were about to head back to the car and I handed Andrea my camera and asked her to take a picture of me and the cow. She snapped it and we got out of there. Finally to reward ourselves with hot coffee. What Fun!!