Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Three of a Kind and a Freelance Life

Well most of the work was dropped off at the gallery last night. This show is going to be fun. We are waiting on one more artist to drop by and then hang hang hang! I love being involved prior to an opening. i get to spend time with each individual piece without a bunch of people standing around. On another note things are moving forward for Art Conspiracy III. I am so honored to be the Art Coordinator this year. I never thought I would say "I am playing email tag with 100+ artists!" but I am. One of the beauties of being a freelance gal is that I can get up and go right to work. Meaning, I am still in my pajamas. haha. If you can make it out this Saturday, I would love to see you. Also mark your calendars for Art Conspiracy III, Sunday December 9th
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

freelisa said...

The show looks great! I'm really looking forward to Saturday when we get to share it with everyone else.

Sarah Jane said...

and thank you thank you thank you thank you for saying YES! you know you rock right?! love, sj.