Thursday, October 18, 2007

Final Fair Days from 2007

Midway Entrance 2007
When I first moved to Dallas I balked at the State Fair of Texas. I have since seen the error of my ways and have become a believer. Every year I obtain a season pass and fit as many corndogs in my belly as possible. I am always a little bit sad when it's stay comes to an end but look forward to next year. Today admidst all of the Art Conspiracy emails I ran off and played hooky to enjoy one more fair outing. I once again have failed to shoot out a star, flip a chick into it's bucket or feed an ostrich. What I did do was giggle the whole way.
All is fair in love and Bumper Cars
Always remember.....all is fair in love and bumper cars! All in all a great Big Tex afternoon.

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

we went to the fair yesterday too! it is SO FUN!