Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Journey to Caddo Country

10/14/07 - 10/16/07
Uncertain, Texas
I headed east for the last couple of days to Uncertain, Texas. You have to love a town's name that makes you scratch your head. The drive out was beautiful. We arrived and searched for locations for Monday's shoot. I took one look at beautiful Caddo lake and new that neither I or Alison was going to navigate this lake by ourselves. I felt like I was looking at a lake that Tim Burton built. I could almost hear music by Danny Elfman in the background.
Boat Dock @ Crip's Camp
After a little research and chats, a guide was found and all was happy. The next day I awoke bright and early only to hear the pitter patter of rain drops on the cabin roof. Slightly perplexed I sat on the porch staring at the rain hit the ground. We moved forward despite the rain and had a really full day of adventure and wet socks. Caddo Lake is a magical place that I must return to in the near future.
Caddo Lake

No comments: