Friday, September 12, 2008

Dallas.... Let's Get Arting!!

My favorite time has arrived, well almost, happens a bit later in Texas. I love the onset of fall it breathes new life into everything I do and see. It also marks the beginning of a new great season of Fine-Art. There is so much to see this weekend that I am going to have to pack a cooler just so I don't slow down. Yeah! Me and my work are not participating in the fall walks this year as I am still producing new bodies of work. This means I get to simply go out and see all of the work created by a gang of Artists from all around. Both the DADA and DEEP artwalks are on saturday, click the links for more information. I helped install the "Cartoon Apocalypse" at Kettle Art and it looks fantastic. You will find several of your favorite characters and maybe discover some new ones. Also, I can not wait to see "Hall Pass" by Allison V. Smith at Barry Whistler. The amazing talented Guy Reynolds was there snapping away at the installation. So folks if you are in the Dallas area this Saturday get to Arting! You will not regret it.

No comments: