Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well I have been bitten by the Blurb bug.

I have wanted to start making self published books for a while now, but the same problems always occurs. There are simply not enough hours in the day. I am working on taking sleep out of my schedule, haha, always fails. Anywho I have started working on finishing a project I started 3 years ago. I have entered a short photo essay on JPG and now a short book on blurb. Have a look.
A study of human e...
By Photography by Eri...

There are so many amazing resources out there for us lack of sleep junkies. If you have not checked out blurb please do. It is incredibly user friendly. Which is good for people like me who never read directions. Stay tuned for more books.

1 comment:

Karla M. Servello said...

congratulations!!!!! can't wait to see it :)