Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 3rd + 4th, Picture a Day Series for the Month

Ruth and her Arabians
October 3rd , Ruth and her Arabians © erica felicella photography

This is an image from a large project I did several years ago. In this picture is Ruth Burandt, one amazing woman. Wells and I spent the day with her, her animals, a nice chilly walk through the snow and homemade venison stew. I hope to finish the self published book of this project soon so I can mail them to all of the amazing people I met in Minnesota. The kindness of strangers is a wonderful thing.


Man at Water's Edge in Seattle
October 4th, Man at Water's Edge in Seattle © erica felicella photography

Another great day spent with a camera. I was out for a walk in Seattle with my camera and my best pal Amy. We walked in the breezy weather and looked through windows. When we got down to the water's edge I came upon this gentleman. I can not remember his name but I remember the conversation. He was delightful and made me giggle.

No comments: