Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello Blog, its me Erica......

Well I have missed you terribly. It has been well over a month since I posted an entry. I had to dust off the page just to view it. All I can say is that life has been very busy and full these days. I have seen several great friends get married, ran off to an all gals getaway in the west texas desert, got pulled over in boston with someone else driving my rental car, created the belt buckle cam for a party, witnessed many good friends birthdays and even managed to take a few pictures along the way. I will be recapping some of these events and more in the next couple of days. But for now please check my flickr for a visual reference.

With all of that aside, do you have plans for this weekend? Ofcourse you do, come on down to Art Conspiracy's SEED at Sons of Hermann Hall from 8pm - 12am. Check out Art Conspiracy who is now an official 501 c3!!!!

No comments: