Monday, November 16, 2009

Art Chicas Unidas Recap

Well the reception for Art Chicas Unidas was last Saturday. What a great program. I get very excited whenever I get the chance to share what I do with others. I also am a huge fan of collaboration. All in all two massive thumbs up to La Reunion! I posted an additional blog about the project from start to finish here. There is also a short video that the amazing Cindy Chaffin did for Art+Seek here.
Here is one of the images from the series produced from this program.
Recognition - "The Price of Beauty" © erica felicella photography
Recognition - "The Price of Beauty" © erica felicella photography.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!