Friday, February 27, 2009

New Book debuts next weekend in New York



'Through the Eyes of the New Photographer' debuts next weekend at Bridge Art Fair. If you or anyone you know is in New York City go have a peak. Here is what Art Now had to say:
"We invite all our friends and clients to visit our booth at Bridge NY09 at The Waterfront (222 12th Avenue). This will be the launch of our second art book entitled "Through the eyes of new Photographers" with artworks from artists who are the future of the art world. "

I look forward to seeing the book as well, I am hoping that it will arrive on my doorstep today. Below are my two pages from the book.



'Through the Eyes of the New Photographer'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! A high five for you, my friend. Also, I was glad to have been a part of the floor scraping. I ended up with a piece of it in my purse and plan to keep it for sentimental reasons.

Anonymous said...

Hoorays and high fives for you, my friend.

Cari