Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bring on the Artists! Art Conspiracy 4 is Ready

Well after months and months of meetings we arrived at "Hell Week" last Saturday. The only thing is there has been nothing hellish about it. I truly love watching a great community rise to the occasion. This week has been tiring, cold and constant but wonderful. We started with a warehouse that was dark and dusty. After loads of lumber, screws, brooms, electrical work and dust pans there is this space that is ready to have art created in it. Starting in about 8 hours the first shift of artists will carry in there supplies. In about 48 hours it will all be over. I hope that everyone is ready to Deconstruct and take a journey for a great cause! I know that I am. I truly love my city and all that we are capable of!

2 comments:

bill h said...

Damn fine job erica. I was really proud of you. It was a great evening, which accomplished everything we could have hoped. Thanks!

Subservient Experiment said...

ArtCon 4 was a cool event indeed. We've got some pics and a recap up over at SubEx.

healthryder.blogspot.com

=w=