Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am a bad blogger...Happy Belated New Year

I had such great intentions when I finally started posting in my blog. Life has keep me away from the keyboard in the last month. HAHA.. No excuses I just have been doing alot of other stuff and forgot to blog. We are now in a new year and the ball is already rolling. I do not even know where to start so how about a recap.
2007 in review the short short short version. There was laughter, tears, hugs, growth, and pain. I went into 2007 determined to figure a few things out. I succeeded in that journey but wouldn't you know that I now have more questions than answers. Haha.... The nature of it all is that we will never know it all. I look forward to continuing the process in 2008. We are 15 days into a new year and things are already busy busy busy. Just the way I like it!
The Four




No comments: